Apple Pay in Armenia
Make simple, safe and secure payments everywhere with Apple Pay. Just digitize your Visa and Mastercard and enjoy the convenience of Apple pay contactless payment from anywhere in the world.
Apple Pay payments for your Visa and Mastercard cards are available anywhere in the world. Just make sure that the payment point serves POS terminal, VISA and Mastercard type cards with the possibility of contactless payments.
SAFETY AND CONFIDENTIALETY
The digital version of the card is used when Apple Pay paying, due to which the data of the physical card is not stored on the device or in the Apple data.
PAYMENTS AT ONE LOOK OR TOUCH
Make simple, fast payments everywhere with Apple Pay. To make payments at retail outlets, double-click the iPhone's top right button, log in with FaceID / TouchID, or dial in your smartphone passcode. Then move your smartphone to the POS terminal. If you are going to make the payment online, choose Apple Pay as a non-cash payment option and pay with just one glance or one touch.
Frequently asked questions
Via acba digital app for iPhone and Apple watch
To link the card with acba digital application to Apple Wallet, you need to select your preferred Visa or Mastercard type card from the Cards section, click the Add to Apple Wallet button, and follow the instructions.
From Apple Wallet for Iphone and Apple Watch
To link the card from the Apple Wallet to Apple Pay, you need to press the "+" button in the upper right corner of the wallet, select the device to which you want to attach the card - Iphone or Apple Watch and follow the instructions. Please see more details in the attached guide.
You can link a card to Apple Wallet for Apple Watch also from the Watch app of iPhone, as well as from your Apple Watch smartwatch.
The card can be digitized with the following devices: iPhone 6/6 Plus, 6s/6s Plus, 7/7 Plus, 8/8 Plus, X, XS/XS Max, XR, SE, 11/Pro, 12/Pro, 13/13max/13pro/13pro max (and higher) and for all Apple Watch models. To digitize a card and to make payments, you need to have a Passcode enabled on your Apple device. Apple recommends activating FaceID or TouchID on the device as well.
You can link all your Visa cards issued by the Bank to Apple Wallet, except Visa Business and Visa Electron cards, all Mastercard cards, except Maestro cards.
• Double-click the iPhone's right-click button at the point of sale, log in with FaceID / TouchID, or dial Passcode on your smartphone, then bring your smartphone closer to the POS terminal;
• When shopping online, choose Apple Pay as your payment method and identify yourself with FaceID / TouchID or dial Passcode on your smartphone;
• When withdrawing money from an ATM, double-click the iPhone's top right button, log in with FaceID / TouchID, or dial in your smartphone Passcode, then move your smartphone closer to the ATM NFC reader.
• Double-click the bottom right-hand button on the Apple Watch when paying at the point of sale, then move the watch closer to the POS terminal;
• When withdrawing money from an ATM, double-click the iPhone's top right button, log in with FaceID / TouchID or dial in your smartphone Passcode, then move your smartphone closer to the ATM NFC reader.
iMac, Macbook, iPad
• Choose Apple Pay as your payment method when shopping online. If the device has ID FaceID authentication enabled, identify yourself with FaceID. If the device has TouchID authentication enabled, then identify yourself with TouchID. If the device does not have FaceID / TouchID or they are not enabled, you will need to identify yourself with your iPhone or Apple Watch, which must be connected to the device at that moment.
• Apple Pay payments are available in all service points of the world, where the POS terminal with the possibility of contactless payments is used for payment and VISA and Mastercard cards are serviced;
• You can also use Apple Pay for online shopping in apps and websites* with the Apple Pay logo;
• *To make payments on websites, you need to log with Safari browser.